Chocolate Cashew Milk
Creamy Chocolate Cashew Milk with a Honey Cinnamon Sugar Rim
2 cups raw cashews
- 2 1/2 cups filtered water
- 5 dates
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
For the rim:
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp organic cane sugar
- 1 tsp
- Place your list items here
- Soak cashews in water overnight.
- Drain and rinse cashews.
- Blend together the cashews, water, dates, cinnamon, vanilla and cocoa powder until creamy. (several minutes)
- Strain the milk through a mesh strainer or cheese cloth.
- Repeat several times until milk is smooth.
- To get the sugar rim, place honey on a plate and sugar and cinnamon a separate plate. Dip the glass rim in the honey and then in the sugar mixture.
- Pour milk into glasses and enjoy!
Store milk in a closed container in the fridge for up to about 5 days.