PB & J Smoothies
PB & J Smoothie
Who doesn't love peanut butter + jelly sandwiches? Why not transform a pb + j into a smoothie? Peanut butter goes surprisingly well with berry smoothies. I chose raspberries and blueberries in this case, but blackberries and strawberries are just as good!
- 1 cup frozen rasberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 heaping scoops of creamy peanut butter.
- 1 cup vanilla bean cashew milk
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- Microwave fresh raspberries for about 15 seconds.
- Crush and set aside to cool.
- Melt one scoop of peanut butter for about 10 seconds, until it becomes pourable.
- Drizzle the melted peanut butter into servings cups (Save some to drizzle on top!)
- Add the crushed raspberries and frozen blueberries to the cups.
- Blend together the frozen raspberries, banana, 1 scoop of peanut butter and cashew milk until creamy.
- Pour into the servings cups.
- Drizzle the top with peanut butter.