No-bake frozen individual raspberry cheesecakes with a graham cracker crust
These cheesecakes are the perfect dessert when craving something sweet and fruity. I used raspberries, but you can choose any fruit you'd like. Strawberries are my second favorite option! I like making individual cheesecakes in silicone molds because they're easier, and of course, cute. But, you can also use greased muffin tins, mason jars, or a baking pan (9-inch square pan works well).
Makes about 6 individual cheesecakes
- 12 graham crackers
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (or your choice of fruit!)
- Crush graham crackers in a blender.
- Add the coconut oil and blend to combine. (Save some of the graham cracker mixture to sprinkle on top)
- Press crust mixture into silicone molds. If using muffin tins or mason jars, be sure to grease with coconut oil or line with parchment paper.
- Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat the cream cheese, sugar, milk and vanilla until smooth, about a couple minutes.
- In a small bowl, crush raspberries, then fold them into cheesecake mixture.
- Scoop the cheesecake mixture on top of the crust.
- Sprinkle with leftover graham cracker mixture.
- Freeze for about 4 hours.
- They're best when you let them sit for a couple minutes, to soften, before digging in.