Blackberry White Chocolate Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
No-churn Blackberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies + Cream Ice Cream
Summer has arrived and, to me, that means homemade ice cream! What better way to beat the heat than with ice cream?
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 2 cups frozen blackberries, slightly thawed and cut in half
- 1 cup chocolate cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, combine the condensed milk and vanilla.
- In a large bowl, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks.
- Pour the condensed milk mixture over the cream and gently mix until combined.
- Add the blackberries, white chocolate chips and crushed cookies.
- Gently mix until combined.
- Pour mixture into a 9x5" loaf pan.
- Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit exactly over the top of the pan, touching the ice cream mixture. This will prevent any ice crystals from forming.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, about 7 hours, preferably overnight.